By Enver Altayli,David Barchard
Nazar's foresight was once bold. He envisioned that communism may cave in from inside of, briefing Reagan at the weak spot of the Soviet process earlier than the Reagan-Gorbachev talks. A Muslim who rejected Islamism, his warnings to the USA govt concerning the hazards of Islamic radicalism fell on deaf ears. This awesome biography casts exact gentle at the lives of individuals stuck up within the turmoil of the Soviet Union, global conflict II, the chilly conflict, and the fight of nationalities disadvantaged in their freedom by way of communism to regain independence.
Read Online or Download A Dark Path to Freedom: Rusi Nazar from the Red Army to the CIA PDF
Similar freedom & security books
The mechanized infantry is among the least-studied elements of the U. S. Army's wrestle palms, and its such a lot visable piece of apparatus, the Bradley combating car, is without doubt one of the military's so much debatable items of apparatus. This examine lines the assumption of mechanized infantry from its roots within the early armored operations of global battle I, via its fruition in international battle II, to its drastic transformation based on the specter of a nuclear, organic, and chemical battlefield.
This edited e-book examines the East German international intelligence carrier (Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung, or HVA) as a historic challenge, masking politics, scientific-technical and army intelligence and counterintelligence. The individuals increase the normal view of East German international intelligence as driven by the inter-German clash to include its concentrating on of the United States, northern eu and Scandinavian nations, highlighting components that experience formerly got scant recognition, like scientific-technical and army intelligence.
A research of postwar schooling in Japan that is meant to make clear the advance of eastern academic coverage. significant academic records are incorporated, a few taken from documents of the yankee profession forces and others being unique translations from jap sources.
Many feminists have believed that govt is the usual best friend of the women's flow. besides the fact that, this e-book demonstrates that the other is correct: executive has lengthy been an immense oppressor of girls and their rights. Feminism isn't really a brand new political strength; its origins might be traced again to the abolitionist flow prior to the Civil warfare.
- International Relations and Security in the Digital Age (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- The Culture of Military Innovation: The Impact of Cultural Factors on the Revolution in Military Affairs in Russia, the US, and Israel.
- Politics of Identity in Small Plural Societies: Guyana, the Fiji Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago
- The Threat Closer to Home: Hugo Chavez and the War Against America
- Indonesia: Federal Research Study and Country Profile with Comprehensive Information, History, and Analysis - Algiers, History, Politics, Economy, Jakarta
- Transparency and American Primacy in World Politics
Extra info for A Dark Path to Freedom: Rusi Nazar from the Red Army to the CIA