By Annette M. Doherty
- Critical reports of the former year's literature in lots of issues of curiosity to medicinal chemists
- Highlights significant advancements in medicinal chemistry
- Includes a complete set of cumulative indices to simply find issues in all released volumes
Read Online or Download Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry: 40 PDF
Best organic chemistry books
From cooking to medication, from engineering to artwork, chemistry—the technological know-how of molecules—is far and wide. a party of the molecules of chemistry, each Molecule Tells a narrative celebrates the molecules liable for the reports of lifestyle: the air we breathe; the water we drink; the chemical substances that gas our residing; the steroids that provide us intercourse; the colors of the seasons; the medicine that heal us; and the scented molecules that improve our nutrition and our encounters with one another.
With its scholar Workbook CD-ROM and new case experiences, the 5th version of this acclaimed self-paced overview allows scholars to grasp the rules and purposes of natural practical teams. furthermore, it prepares scholars for the mandatory pharmacy classes in medicinal chemistry by way of completely masking nomenclature, actual homes, chemical homes, and metabolism.
Presents a excessive point reference resource for scientists engaged in any point of plant study − chemistry, biochemistry or body structure − with basic concentrate on the chemistry of phosphorus-containing compounds that take place certainly within the plant state, and in particular within the greater crops (Plantae). The publication is complete with admire to nomenclature, actual houses, and distribution around the world.
The fields of glycochemistry and glycoscience are wealthy and sundry and the place a lot could be realized from Nature. As Nature isn't continuously capable of produce carbohydrates in amounts priceless for not just in learn but additionally as healing brokers, new methods have to be came upon to optimize the yield. This ebook provides an summary of the newest advancements within the box of carbohydrates, starting from de-novo methods through cyclodextrin chemistry to the synthesis of such hugely complicated glycoconjugates as glycosphingolipids and GPI anchors.
- Handbook of florescence spectra of Aromatic Molecules
- Chemistry and Technology of Agrochemical Formulations
- The Chemistry of Fragrances: From Perfumer to Consumer (RSC Paperbacks)
- Formaldehyd (German Edition)
- Ecocatalysis: A New Integrated Approach to Scientific Ecology
- Development of New Radical Cascades and Multi-Component Reactions: Application to the Synthesis of Nitrogen-Containing Heterocycles (Springer Theses)
Additional resources for Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry: 40