By Barbara J. Finlayson-Pitts,Jr. James N. Pitts
- Serves as a graduate textbook and "must have" reference for all atmospheric scientists
- Provides greater than 5000 references to the literature in the course of the finish of 1998
- Presents tables of latest actinic flux information for the troposphere and stratospher (0-40km)
- Summarizes kinetic and photochemical date for the troposphere and stratosphere
- Features difficulties on the finish of such a lot chapters to reinforce the book's use in teaching
- Includes purposes of the OZIPR field version with complete chemistry for scholar use
Read or Download Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere: Theory, Experiments, and Applications PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
A quantity within the rising concerns in Analytical Chemistry sequence, The Analytical Chemistry of hashish: caliber review, coverage, and law of Medicinal Marijuana and Cannabinoid arrangements presents analytical chemistry tools that handle the most recent matters surrounding cannabis-based items.
Actual tools in glossy Chemical research, quantity 2 covers the elemental rules, the instrumentation or helpful apparatus, and functions of chosen actual tools. This quantity comprises 5 chapters, and bargains first with the idea, instrumentation, column gains, and purposes of high-performance liquid chromatography.
Frontiers in Computational Chemistry provides modern study on molecular modeling options utilized in drug discovery and the drug improvement method: computing device aided molecular layout, drug discovery and improvement, lead new release, lead optimization, database administration, machine and molecular photographs, and the advance of latest computational equipment or effective algorithms for the simulation of chemical phenomena together with analyses of organic task.
Eco-friendly Extraction suggestions: rules, Advances and purposes, quantity seventy six, the 1st paintings to bring together the entire a number of eco-friendly extraction recommendations and functions presently to be had, offers the latest analytical advances normally eco-friendly extraction suggestions. This generation encompasses a number of comprehensively offered issues, together with chapters on eco-friendly Analytical Chemistry: The function of eco-friendly Extraction suggestions, Bioactives bought From vegetation, Seaweeds, Microalgae and nutrients By-Products utilizing Pressurized Liquid Extraction and Supercritical Fluid Extraction, Pressurized scorching Water Extraction of Bioactives, and Pressurized Liquid Extraction of natural Contaminants in Environmental and foodstuff Samples.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography: Advances and Perspectives: 2
- Electrokinetics in Microfluidics (Interface Science and Technology)
- Oil Pollution in the North Sea (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Interfacial Separation of Particles (Studies in Interface Science)
Extra resources for Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere: Theory, Experiments, and Applications