By Dennis J. Hall,Nina M. Giglio
- A must-have connection with greater than a hundred universal residential conditions—from accessibility concerns to operating with zinc
- Practical info that the architect, engineer, contractor and house owner can entry quick, with over 230 assisting tables photographs and details
- Identifies often used reference criteria, appropriate practices, and different correct resources
Quick, trustworthy solutions in your commonest on-site questions
When you are within the box, you by no means understand what you will encounter. Graphic criteria box advisor to Residential Construction provides quick entry to the data you wish when you are on-site and lower than pressure.
Presented in a hugely visible and simply transportable structure, Graphic criteria box consultant to Residential Construction is geared up through CSI's MasterFormat and is coordinated with the 2009 foreign Residential Code, in addition to present sustainable practices. It addresses matters concerning residential development via masking each point of the method, corresponding to using fabrics, structural matters, finishes, thermal and moisture safety, obtainable layout functions, and more.
Graphic criteria box consultant to Residential Construction extends past the studio, with:
- Quick entry to crucial info at any place you are
- Graphic Standards-quality info observed by means of pictures and tables
- Illustrations that assist you troubleshoot difficulties, besides on-the-spot solutions
- Compact structure that is effortless to reference and hold along
Graphic criteria box advisor to Residential Construction is a convenient spouse that gives the basic instruments that time-crunched pros can flip to right away while facing consumers, or while dealing with the numerous complicated calls for surrounding building management.
Read Online or Download Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction (Graphic Standards Field Guide series) PDF
Similar construction technology books
The genuine property Manager's Technical word list contains 9 separate glossaries of technical phrases genuine property or amenities managers come across whilst facing provider services and people within the construction trades. a few 2,000 phrases particular to structure, simple engineering, contracting and extra, are outlined in daily language.
Frontiers of Engineering is the 5th e-book highlighting the displays of the nationwide Academy of Engineering's (NAE) annual symposium sequence, Frontiers of Engineering. The 1999 NAE Symposium on Frontiers of Engineering used to be held October 14-16, on the Academies' Beckman heart in Irvine, California.
A deep realizing of the results of eco-friendly roof retrofit is needed among scholars and practitioners to make the choices and take the activities had to mitigate weather adjustments. eco-friendly Roof Retrofit: construction city resilience illustrates the techniques undertaken to boost this new wisdom and thereby embed a deeper point of knowing in readers.
So much building tasks have alterations, adaptations and delays. as a result of inadequate wisdom contractors frequently don’t declare their time and prices because of those occasions, or, their claims lead to protracted and dear felony battles. this straightforward to learn e-book demystifies the claims techniques making sure entitlements are claimed.
- Umwelt-Ratgeber BAU: Praxishandbuch für Bau- und Immobilienfachleute (German Edition)
- Pile Design and Construction Rules of Thumb
- Evaluation of the Built Environment for Sustainability
- La maison à ossature bois par les schémas: Manuel de construction visuel (French Edition)
- Seismic Design for Architects
- Characteristics and Uses of Steel Slag in Building Construction
Additional resources for Graphic Standards Field Guide to Residential Construction (Graphic Standards Field Guide series)