By Anwar Al-Haqq
Read Online or Download Hidayah, The Guidance PDF
Best islam books
Public curiosity within the faith of Islam and in Muslim groups lately has generated an impetus for Western Universities to set up an array of Institutes and courses devoted to the learn of Islam. regardless of the expansion in variety of courses devoted to this examine, little or no awareness has been paid to the best form of such courses and the assumptions that should underlie this type of research.
We're stuck up within the cycle of so-called "holy wars. " within the Jihad of Jesus, Dave Andrews argues that whereas this inter-communal clash is endemic, it's not inevitable. counting on our realizing, our religions may be both a resource of escalating clash or a source for overcoming inter-communal clash; and for our religions to be a source for overcoming clash, we have to comprehend the guts of all real faith as open-hearted compassionate spirituality.
Inside western political, media and educational discourses, Muslim groups are predominantly noticeable in the course of the prism in their Islamic religiosities, but there exist inside diasporic groups distinctive and intricate secularisms. Drawing on targeted interview and ethnographic fabric accumulated within the united kingdom, this e-book examines the ways that a sort of secularism - ’non-Islamiosity’ - among contributors of the Iranian diaspora shapes rules and practices of diasporic group and id, in addition to wider social family members.
This publication explores the social lifetime of Muslim ladies and Christian minorities amid Islamic and Christian activities in city Java, Indonesia. Drawing on anthropological views and 14 months of player remark among 2009 and 2013 within the multi-religious Javanese urban of Salatiga, this ethnography examines the interrelations among Islamic piety, Christian id, and gendered sociability in a time of a number of non secular revivals.
- Muslim Identities and Modernity: The Transformation of Egyptian Culture, Thought and Literature (Library of Modern Middle East Studies)
- Challenges in Economic and Financial Policy Formulation: An Islamic Perspective (Palgrave Studies in Islamic Banking, Finance, and Economics)
- Humanism in Islam
- The Venture of Islam, Volume 3: The Gunpower Empires and Modern Times (Venture of Islam Vol. 3)
- Are Muslims Distinctive?: A Look at the Evidence
- Islamist Opposition in Authoritarian Regimes: The Party of Justice and Development in Morocco (Religion and Politics)
Extra info for Hidayah, The Guidance