By Thomas Karako,Ian Williams,Wes Rumbaugh
Read or Download Missile Defense 2020: Next Steps for Defending the Homeland (CSIS Reports) PDF
Similar freedom & security books
The mechanized infantry is without doubt one of the least-studied elements of the U. S. Army's wrestle palms, and its such a lot visable piece of kit, the Bradley combating car, is among the military's such a lot arguable items of apparatus. This learn lines the belief of mechanized infantry from its roots within the early armored operations of worldwide conflict I, via its fruition in international conflict II, to its drastic transformation in line with the specter of a nuclear, organic, and chemical battlefield.
This edited e-book examines the East German international intelligence provider (Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung, or HVA) as a old challenge, protecting politics, scientific-technical and army intelligence and counterintelligence. The members increase the normal view of East German international intelligence as driven by the inter-German clash to include its focusing on of the United States, northern eu and Scandinavian international locations, highlighting components that experience formerly bought scant recognition, like scientific-technical and armed forces intelligence.
A research of postwar schooling in Japan that is meant to make clear the advance of jap academic coverage. significant academic files are integrated, a few taken from files of the yankee career forces and others being unique translations from jap sources.
Many feminists have believed that executive is the normal best friend of the women's circulate. even though, this publication demonstrates that the other is right: govt has lengthy been an important oppressor of ladies and their rights. Feminism isn't really a brand new political strength; its origins will be traced again to the abolitionist flow ahead of the Civil struggle.
- Victims of Terrorism: A Comparative and Interdisciplinary Study (Political Violence)
- Climate change as a cause of intra-state conflicts: Darfur case study: A tragedy of Climate Change
- UN Human Rights Treaty Bodies: Law and Legitimacy (Studies on Human Rights Conventions)
- Military Innovation in Small States: Creating a Reverse Asymmetry (Cass Military Studies)
- In the Wake of Arbitration: Papers from the Sixth Annual CSIS South China Sea Conference (CSIS Reports)
- The Mossad: Six Landmark Missions of the Israeli Intelligence Agency, 1960–1990
Extra info for Missile Defense 2020: Next Steps for Defending the Homeland (CSIS Reports)