By Wenjun Lu,Lihong Zhou
• Combines oxidation equipment and C‒H bond functionalization, of crucial facets of natural synthesis
• Deals with C‒H bonds, a space of dynamic and non-stop learn throughout chemistry and catalysis
• Helps readers comprehend the basic and utilized adjustments between a variety of oxidation tools and reactions
• Covers mechanistic information, stipulations, oxidation reagents, and useful points of other reactions
Read Online or Download Oxidation of C-H Bonds PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
From cooking to drugs, from engineering to artwork, chemistry—the technological know-how of molecules—is in all places. a party of the molecules of chemistry, each Molecule Tells a narrative celebrates the molecules answerable for the stories of lifestyle: the air we breathe; the water we drink; the chemical compounds that gasoline our dwelling; the steroids that supply us intercourse; the colors of the seasons; the medicine that heal us; and the scented molecules that improve our nutrition and our encounters with one another.
With its scholar Workbook CD-ROM and new case experiences, the 5th version of this acclaimed self-paced evaluate allows scholars to grasp the foundations and functions of natural useful teams. in addition, it prepares scholars for the mandatory pharmacy classes in medicinal chemistry through completely overlaying nomenclature, actual homes, chemical houses, and metabolism.
Presents a excessive point reference resource for scientists engaged in any element of plant learn − chemistry, biochemistry or body structure − with basic specialize in the chemistry of phosphorus-containing compounds that happen clearly within the plant nation, and in particular within the larger vegetation (Plantae). The booklet is entire with appreciate to nomenclature, actual homes, and distribution around the world.
The fields of glycochemistry and glycoscience are wealthy and sundry and the place a lot could be discovered from Nature. As Nature isn't continuously in a position to produce carbohydrates in amounts helpful for not just in learn but in addition as healing brokers, new methods must be came across to optimize the yield. This e-book offers an summary of the newest advancements within the box of carbohydrates, starting from de-novo ways through cyclodextrin chemistry to the synthesis of such hugely advanced glycoconjugates as glycosphingolipids and GPI anchors.
- Advances in Enzymic Hydrolysis of Cellulose and Related Materials: Including a Bibliography for the Years 1950–1961
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 99
- Smart Materials for Waste Water Applications
- Disruption of Protein-Protein Interfaces: In Search of New Inhibitors
- Modern Methods of Organic Synthesis
- Das resistenzbrechende Antibiotikum Teixobactin. Synthese eines Arginin-Derivates (German Edition)
Additional resources for Oxidation of C-H Bonds