By Ben M. Dunn
This ebook specializes in peptides as medications, a becoming sector of pharmaceutical study and improvement. It is helping readers clear up difficulties of studying, constructing, generating, and providing peptide-based drugs.
• Identifies promising new parts in peptide drug discovery
• Includes chapters on discovery from normal assets, metabolic amendment, and drug delivery
• Overviews separation tools and methods for research, bond formation, and purification
• Offers readers either a qualified reference and a textual content or source for graduate-level students
Read or Download Peptide Chemistry and Drug Design PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
From cooking to medication, from engineering to paintings, chemistry—the technological know-how of molecules—is all over the place. a party of the molecules of chemistry, each Molecule Tells a narrative celebrates the molecules accountable for the stories of daily life: the air we breathe; the water we drink; the chemical compounds that gasoline our dwelling; the steroids that supply us intercourse; the colors of the seasons; the medication that heal us; and the scented molecules that improve our vitamin and our encounters with one another.
With its scholar Workbook CD-ROM and new case reports, the 5th version of this acclaimed self-paced evaluation allows scholars to grasp the rules and functions of natural practical teams. furthermore, it prepares scholars for the necessary pharmacy classes in medicinal chemistry through completely overlaying nomenclature, actual houses, chemical houses, and metabolism.
Offers a excessive point reference resource for scientists engaged in any point of plant learn − chemistry, biochemistry or body structure − with basic specialise in the chemistry of phosphorus-containing compounds that happen clearly within the plant state, and in particular within the greater vegetation (Plantae). The ebook is complete with appreciate to nomenclature, actual houses, and distribution world wide.
The fields of glycochemistry and glycoscience are wealthy and sundry and the place a lot might be discovered from Nature. As Nature isn't really consistently capable of produce carbohydrates in amounts valuable for not just in study but in addition as healing brokers, new methods have to be stumbled on to optimize the yield. This ebook offers an outline of the newest advancements within the box of carbohydrates, starting from de-novo methods through cyclodextrin chemistry to the synthesis of such hugely advanced glycoconjugates as glycosphingolipids and GPI anchors.
- Modern Gold Catalyzed Synthesis
- The Bridge To Organic Chemistry: Concepts and Nomenclature
- Food Chemistry
- Cementitious Materials for Nuclear Waste Immobilization
- Essentials of Organic Chemistry: For Students of Pharmacy, Medicinal Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
- Science of Synthesis: Cross Coupling and Heck-Type Reactions Vol. 1: C-C Cross Coupling Using Organometallic Partners (Cross-Coupling and Heck Reactions)
Extra resources for Peptide Chemistry and Drug Design