By He Shibo & Sun Youxian Chen Jiming,Jiming Chen,Shibo He,Youxian Sun
The harvesting of strength from ambient strength assets to strength digital units has been well-known as a promising option to the problem of powering the ever-growing variety of cellular units round us.
Key applied sciences within the speedily starting to be box of power harvesting concentrate on constructing options to trap ambient power surrounding the cellular units and convert it into usable electricity for the aim of recharging stated units. reaching a sustainable community lifetime through battery-aware designs brings forth a brand new frontier for strength optimization suggestions. those options had, of their early levels, ended in the improvement of low-power designs. this present day, they've got developed into power-aware designs or even battery-aware designs.
This booklet covers fresh leads to the sector of rechargeable sensor networks, together with applied sciences and protocol designs to allow harvesting strength from replacement power assets equivalent to vibrations, temperature diversifications, wind, sunlight, and biochemical power and passive human power.
- Wind power Harvesting for Recharging instant Sensor Nodes: short evaluation and a Case research (Yen Kheng Tan, Dibin Zhu and Steve Beeby)
- Rechargeable Sensor Networks with Magnetic Resonant Coupling (Liguang Xie, Yi Shi, Y Thomas Hou, Wenjing Lou, Hanif D Sherali and Huaibei Zhou)
- Cross-Layer source Allocation in Energy-Harvesting Sensor Networks (Zhoujia Mao, C Emre Koksal and Ness B Shroff)
- Energy-Harvesting strategy and administration for instant Sensor Networks (Jianhui Zhang and Xiangyang Li)
- Information capability of an AWGN Channel Powered by way of an Energy-Harvesting resource (R Rajesh, P okay Deekshith and Vinod Sharma)
- Energy Harvesting in instant Sensor Networks (Nathalie Mitton and Riaan Wolhuter)
- Topology keep watch over for instant Sensor Networks and advert Hoc Networks (Sunil Jardosh)
- An Evolutionary video game process for Rechargeable Sensor Networks (Majed Haddad, Eitan Altman, Dieter Fiems and Julien Gaillard)
- Marine Sediment strength Harvesting for Sustainable Underwater Sensor Networks (Baikun Li, Lei Wang and Jun-Hong Cui)
- Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks within the shrewdpermanent Grid (Melike Erol-Kantarci and Hussein T Mouftah)
- Energy-Harvesting tools for scientific units (Pedro Dinis Gaspar, Virginie Felizardo and Nuno M Garcia)
Readership: Graduates, researchers, and execs studying/dealing with networking, computing device engineering, parallel computing, and electric & digital engineering.
Read or Download Rechargeable Sensor Networks: Technology, Theory, and Application:Introducing Energy Harvesting to Sensor Networks PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
"Where this e-book is outstanding is that the reader won't simply find out how LTE works yet why it works"Adrian Scrase, ETSI Vice-President, overseas Partnership ProjectsFollowing at the luck of the 1st version, this e-book is absolutely up-to-date, protecting the most recent additions to LTE and the major positive factors of LTE-Advanced.
Cellular info subscriptions are anticipated to greater than double and cellular instant site visitors to extend via greater than tenfold over the following couple of years. Proliferation of clever telephones, drugs, and different moveable units are putting higher calls for for prone equivalent to net looking, worldwide positioning, video streaming, and video telephony.
Up to date January, 2016. The best-selling, least difficult, step by step, accomplished advisor to securing your house or company Android mobilephone and pill. thoroughly revised and up to date for Android five (Lollipop). reliable workbook for the sensible Paranoia: safeguard necessities Workshop. Designed for either workshop use and self-study.
Know about the foremost applied sciences and comprehend the state-of-the-art in examine for full-duplex verbal exchange networks and platforms with this accomplished and interdisciplinary advisor. Incorporating actual, MAC, community, and alertness layer views, it explains the basic theories on which full-duplex communications are equipped, and lays out the concepts wanted for community layout, research and optimization.
- The Fast Track To Your Technician Class Ham Radio License: Covers all FCC Technician Class Exam Questions July 1, 2014 until June 30, 2018 (Fast Track Ham License Series)
- Collaborative Internet of Things (C-IoT): for Future Smart Connected Life and Business (Wiley - IEEE)
- Taken for Grantedness: The Embedding of Mobile Communication into Society (MIT Press)
- Modern Communications Receiver Design and Technology (Artech House Intelligence and Information Operations)
- Microwave Materials for Wireless Applications
Additional info for Rechargeable Sensor Networks: Technology, Theory, and Application:Introducing Energy Harvesting to Sensor Networks