By M. Morton
Read Online or Download Rubber Technology PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
From cooking to drugs, from engineering to paintings, chemistry—the technological know-how of molecules—is all over the place. a party of the molecules of chemistry, each Molecule Tells a narrative celebrates the molecules liable for the stories of way of life: the air we breathe; the water we drink; the chemical substances that gasoline our residing; the steroids that provide us intercourse; the colors of the seasons; the medicine that heal us; and the scented molecules that improve our vitamin and our encounters with one another.
With its pupil Workbook CD-ROM and new case experiences, the 5th variation of this acclaimed self-paced assessment allows scholars to grasp the foundations and functions of natural sensible teams. additionally, it prepares scholars for the mandatory pharmacy classes in medicinal chemistry by way of completely overlaying nomenclature, actual houses, chemical homes, and metabolism.
Presents a excessive point reference resource for scientists engaged in any point of plant learn − chemistry, biochemistry or body structure − with fundamental specialise in the chemistry of phosphorus-containing compounds that ensue evidently within the plant nation, and particularly within the greater crops (Plantae). The publication is finished with appreciate to nomenclature, actual houses, and distribution around the world.
The fields of glycochemistry and glycoscience are wealthy and sundry and the place a lot will be realized from Nature. As Nature isn't regularly in a position to produce carbohydrates in amounts precious for not just in study but in addition as healing brokers, new methods have to be chanced on to optimize the yield. This booklet provides an outline of the most recent advancements within the box of carbohydrates, starting from de-novo techniques through cyclodextrin chemistry to the synthesis of such hugely complicated glycoconjugates as glycosphingolipids and GPI anchors.
- Humic Substances: Nature's Most Versatile Materials
- Metal-Catalyzed Oxidations of Organic Compounds: Mechanistic Principles and Synthetic Methodology Including Biochemical Processes
- Advances in NMR Spectroscopy for Lipid Oxidation Assessment (SpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition)
- Chinese and Related North American Herbs: Phytopharmacology and Therapeutic Values
- Early Russian Organic Chemists and Their Legacy: 4 (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Wiley Schnellkurs Organische Chemie Grundlagen (German Edition)
Extra resources for Rubber Technology