By D. L. Miller
Soldiers of Allah is a important source for missionaries, and someone referred to as to serve within the Islamic international. It additionally deals much-needed perception right into a non secular tradition with which we're interacting extra usually today.
Soldiers of Allah explains~
- How the revelations of Muhammed turned the root for the Islamic religion
- Why the Qu’ran is interpreted another way between Islamic denominations
- Why American jurisprudence can't coexist with Shariah law
- Why Allah isn't really one other identify for Jehovah
Some may well query the author’s conclusions, yet Miller has been thorough and exacting in his examine. He has an exceptionally large own wisdom of his subject.
Read or Download The Soldiers of Allah: The Origins and Cause of Terrorism in Today's World PDF
Similar islam books
Public curiosity within the faith of Islam and in Muslim groups in recent times has generated an impetus for Western Universities to set up an array of Institutes and courses devoted to the learn of Islam. regardless of the expansion in variety of courses devoted to this examine, little or no realization has been paid to the perfect form of such courses and the assumptions that should underlie one of these learn.
We're stuck up within the cycle of so-called "holy wars. " within the Jihad of Jesus, Dave Andrews argues that whereas this inter-communal clash is endemic, it isn't inevitable. reckoning on our realizing, our religions might be both a resource of escalating clash or a source for overcoming inter-communal clash; and for our religions to be a source for overcoming clash, we have to comprehend the center of all actual faith as open-hearted compassionate spirituality.
Inside western political, media and educational discourses, Muslim groups are predominantly obvious during the prism in their Islamic religiosities, but there exist inside of diasporic groups detailed and complicated secularisms. Drawing on targeted interview and ethnographic fabric amassed within the united kingdom, this publication examines the ways that a kind of secularism - ’non-Islamiosity’ - among participants of the Iranian diaspora shapes principles and practices of diasporic group and id, in addition to wider social family members.
This booklet explores the social lifetime of Muslim girls and Christian minorities amid Islamic and Christian events in city Java, Indonesia. Drawing on anthropological views and 14 months of player statement among 2009 and 2013 within the multi-religious Javanese urban of Salatiga, this ethnography examines the interrelations among Islamic piety, Christian identification, and gendered sociability in a time of a number of spiritual revivals.
- The Politicization of Islam: Reconstructing Identity, State, Faith, and Community in the Late Ottoman State (Studies in Middle Eastern History)
- Et si on relisait le Coran ? (La Sahélienne) (French Edition)
- Salafism in Lebanon: From Apoliticism to Transnational Jihadism
- The Enlightenment Qur'an: The Politics of Translation and the Construction of Islam
- Muslim Girl's Training (NOI Renaissance Book 2)
Additional resources for The Soldiers of Allah: The Origins and Cause of Terrorism in Today's World