By Gregory Sanders,Jesse Ellman,Rhys McCormick
Read or Download U.S. Department of Defense Contract Spending and the Supporting Industrial Base, 2000-2012 (CSIS Reports) PDF
Similar freedom & security books
The mechanized infantry is likely one of the least-studied parts of the U. S. Army's wrestle palms, and its such a lot visable piece of apparatus, the Bradley combating motor vehicle, is without doubt one of the military's so much arguable items of kit. This research strains the belief of mechanized infantry from its roots within the early armored operations of worldwide conflict I, via its fruition in international warfare II, to its drastic transformation in keeping with the specter of a nuclear, organic, and chemical battlefield.
This edited publication examines the East German overseas intelligence provider (Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung, or HVA) as a historic challenge, protecting politics, scientific-technical and armed forces intelligence and counterintelligence. The individuals increase the traditional view of East German overseas intelligence as driven by the inter-German clash to include its concentrating on of the United States, northern eu and Scandinavian international locations, highlighting parts that experience formerly bought scant consciousness, like scientific-technical and army intelligence.
A research of postwar schooling in Japan that is meant to make clear the advance of jap academic coverage. significant academic files are integrated, a few taken from documents of the yank profession forces and others being unique translations from jap sources.
Many feminists have believed that executive is the average best friend of the women's move. even if, this publication demonstrates that the other is right: govt has lengthy been a tremendous oppressor of ladies and their rights. Feminism isn't a brand new political strength; its origins should be traced again to the abolitionist circulation prior to the Civil conflict.
- Zero Tolerance: Quality of Life and the New Police Brutality in New York City (Fast Track Books)
- The Chinese Information War: Espionage, Cyberwar, Communications Control and Related Threats to United States Interests
- Educating for Action: Strategies to Ignite Social Justice
- French Anti-Americanism (1930-1948): Critical Moments in a Complex History
- Exhalt: Interdiction Model for Exploring Halt Capabilities in a Large Scenario Space: An Interdiction Model for Exploring Halt Capabilities in a Large Scenario Space
- Global Security Upheaval: Armed Nonstate Groups Usurping State Stability Functions
Extra info for U.S. Department of Defense Contract Spending and the Supporting Industrial Base, 2000-2012 (CSIS Reports)