By Chonggang Wang,Tao Jiang,Qian Zhang
Compared with different instant verbal exchange applied sciences, comparable to Bluetooth, WiFi, and UWB, ZigBee® is a much more trustworthy, cheap, and energy-efficient alternative. it's also the single worldwide instant communique commonplace for simply deployed, low-power intake products.
ZigBee® community Protocols and purposes provides distinct descriptions of ZigBee community protocols and explains how you can manage and boost your personal ZigBee-based custom-made functions with step by step directions. beginning with a quick advent to near-field communications, low-power communications, and comparable protocols, it discusses ZigBee architectures, criteria, and protocols. It additionally addresses capability concerns reminiscent of strength administration, protection, reliability, caliber of carrier, topology keep watch over, MAC routing, and shipping protocols.
Emphasizing improvement instruments which are in accordance with on hand advertisement kits, the ebook illustrates ZigBee purposes throughout quite a lot of fields. each one bankruptcy offers the contributions of a special staff of specialists from all over the world. The booklet is prepared into 5 significant parts:
- Introduces near-field communications (NFC), low-power communications, and ZigBee besides similar protocols akin to Bluetooth, WiFi, UWB, and instant USB
- Describes ZigBee architectures, criteria, and protocols
- Examines ZigBee functionality development and addresses capability concerns
- Illustrates ZigBee purposes throughout a number fields—explaining how you can boost ZigBee functions which are in accordance with commercially to be had kits and
- Compares and contrasts ZigBee with 6LoWPAN, Z-Wave, instant Hart, and RFID
Providing step by step guide on tips to organize and enhance ZigBee-based purposes, this e-book is a must-read for researchers and engineers. offering the mandatory starting place and community protocols, it's also appropriate to be used as a textbook for senior undergraduate and graduate classes in electric or machine engineering courses.
Read Online or Download ZigBee® Network Protocols and Applications PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
"Where this booklet is phenomenal is that the reader won't simply find out how LTE works yet why it works"Adrian Scrase, ETSI Vice-President, overseas Partnership ProjectsFollowing at the luck of the 1st variation, this publication is absolutely up-to-date, protecting the newest additions to LTE and the foremost beneficial properties of LTE-Advanced.
Cellular info subscriptions are anticipated to greater than double and cellular instant site visitors to extend by means of greater than tenfold over the following few years. Proliferation of clever telephones, capsules, and different transportable units are putting larger calls for for companies equivalent to internet shopping, international positioning, video streaming, and video telephony.
Up to date January, 2016. The best-selling, least difficult, step by step, entire advisor to securing your place or enterprise Android telephone and capsule. thoroughly revised and up-to-date for Android five (Lollipop). reliable workbook for the sensible Paranoia: protection necessities Workshop. Designed for either workshop use and self-study.
Know about the foremost applied sciences and comprehend the state-of-the-art in learn for full-duplex communique networks and structures with this finished and interdisciplinary consultant. Incorporating actual, MAC, community, and alertness layer views, it explains the basic theories on which full-duplex communications are equipped, and lays out the strategies wanted for community layout, research and optimization.
- Remote Instrumentation and Virtual Laboratories: Service Architecture and Networking
- Low-Visibility Antennas for Communication Systems (Modern and Practical Approaches to Electrical Engineering)
- Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation
- Cognitive Radio Technology
- LTE-Advanced Air Interface Technology
- Green Mobile Networks: A Networking Perspective (Wiley - IEEE)
Additional info for ZigBee® Network Protocols and Applications