March 29, 2023 ‐ Virtual
We don’t just photograph animals…we photograph circumstances – learn what to shoot & how to shoot it
Geared toward becoming a better investigator, this course is an asset for both the new ACO and the seasoned officer. Learn how to show the circumstances of the incident and photographically show the relevance of what you find. You will learn how to support your case with proper photo documentation content and illustrate the elements of the violation. From nuisance and cruelty calls to bites, photography is a vital component of our cases. We will set the stage for you to avoid common pitfalls and get in the habit of thinking about what you are trying to convey with your photos.
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Registration & payment should be received by March 24, 2023.
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration you have the option to pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- Our virtual classes are taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held March 29, 2023 from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm MOUNTAIN TIME
Date & Time
Don't miss out on this class! Although online registration has ended, it may not be too late to join. We encourage you to call 303-772-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering. We look forward to helping you take the next step towards advancing your skills and training.