Big Animal Resources, Needs and Sheltering (BARNS)
Emergency Animal Sheltering
September 17, 2022 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hosted By: Pueblo County CSU Extension thanks to a grant from ASPCA to Code 3 Associates.
The BARNS course provides emergency management, ACO’s, shelter managers, first responders, and animal emergency response and volunteers a solid foundation in large animal/livestock emergency handling and sheltering. This course prepares agency officials and teams with the necessary tools for a smooth-running and safe operation.
- Topics include identifying and building your region’s emergency response capability, emergency sheltering operations, animal behavior and handling, animal decontamination overview and more.
- Pueblo County CSU Extension 701 Court Street, Pueblo, CO 81003
Equipment necessary for class
- Willingness to learn
- Class is sponsored by Pueblo County CSU Extension thanks to a grant from ASPCA for animal emergency responders.
- Registration is required to attend. Must register by September 12, 2022.
- For more information Contact Code 3 Associates at 303-772-7724
Date & Time
701 Court Street
Pueblo , CO 81003
Online registration is no longer available for this class, please call 303-772-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering.