Big Useful Livestock Lessons (BULL)
September 20-21, 2022 8:00am -5:00pm
Hosted By: NCR UASI & Adams County Parks & Open Space
- The BULL course is a highly involved hands-on training that provides an introduction livestock behavior, ropes and knots, the use of a rescue glide, front and rear assist of a downed animal, multiple rescue scenarios including a mud rescue. Be prepared to get dirty. Additional topics include instruction in situational safety and incident assessment, mechanical advantage, low and steep angle rescue and techniques for safe handling of animals during extractions.
Riverdale Regional Park 9755 Henderson Road Brighton, CO 80601
Equipment necessary for class
- Appropriate footwear – closed toed boots
- Long pants
- Leather Gloves
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor conditions
- Class is sponsored by Gilpin County Office of Emergency Management
- Registration is FREE for Colorado North-Central Animal Emergency Response
- Registration is required to attend.
- For more information Contact Code 3 Associates 303-772-7724
Date & Time
9755 Henderson Road
Brighton, CO 80601
Don't miss out on this class! Although online registration has ended, it may not be too late to join. We encourage you to email email@example.com to inquire about registering. We look forward to helping you take the next step towards advancing your skills and training.