Equine Investigations: Enhance your Case
November 1, 2023 – 9:00 am to 12:00 am (Mountain Time) – Virtual
Are you an animal services officer, animal welfare professional, first responder, or criminal investigator interested in equine investigations? Do you know how to identify proper equine terminology, feeding protocols, and what to look for at the scene of an equine cruelty or neglect case? If you’re unsure or want to learn more, join our equine investigator course where we will walk you through the fundamentals of investigating abused or neglected horses.
During this 3-hour course, we will discuss the complexities of equine cruelty cases and examine previous cases to build strong case convictions. Our knowledgeable instructor will provide you with the necessary tools to successfully investigate crimes of cruelty and neglect. With our course, you will gain the confidence and expertise needed to make a difference in the lives of abused and neglected horses. Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your investigative skills and make a positive impact in the equine community.
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration you have the option to pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments. Payment by credit card includes a 2% processing fee. If you prefer to pay by check, we will invoice you.
Please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- The virtual class is taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held November 1, 2023 from 9:00 am to 12:00 am MOUNTAIN TIME
Date & Time