Equine Investigations: Enhance your Case
April 12, 2023 – 9:00 am to 12:00 am (Mountain Time) – Virtual
Do you know what it takes to be an equine investigator? Do you know proper equine terminology, feeding protocols, what to look for or what you should collect on the scene of an equine cruelty or neglect case? If you are an equine investigator or want to become an equine investigator, we will walk thru the fundamentals of what to do when you come across what is believed to be an abused or neglected horses. Equine investigations have similar complexities to small animal cruelty cases but also have some distinct difference. We will examine some previous cases and have discussions on how to build strong case convictions.
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration you have the option to pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments. Payment by credit card includes a 2% processing fee. If you prefer to pay by check, we will invoice you.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- The virtual class is taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held April 12, 2023 from 9:00 am to 12:00 am MOUNTAIN TIME
Date & Time
Online registration is no longer available for this class, please call 303-772-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering.