Exotic Animal Investigations
November 15, 2023 – 9:00 am to 11:00 am (Mountain Time) – Virtual
We are excited to offer our upcoming virtual training on exotic animal investigations. This training is designed for animal control officers, law enforcement personnel, and anyone who may encounter exotic animals in their line of work. Our team of experts will cover topics such as identifying exotic animals, understanding their behavior, and safely handling them. Additionally, we will discuss laws and regulations related to exotic animals and provide guidance on investigating cases involving them. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge. Register now for our exotic animal investigations virtual training.
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less before the class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days before the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology-related issues. If issues arise the student may be allowed to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration, you can pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments. Payment by credit card includes a 2% processing fee. If you prefer to pay by check, we will invoice you.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- The virtual class is taken via computer, allowing students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- A computer with a webcam, microphone, and reliable internet access is required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- The class will be held November 15, 2023, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am MOUNTAIN TIME.
Date & Time
Don't miss out on this class! Although online registration has ended, it may not be too late to join. We encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering. We look forward to helping you take the next step towards advancing your skills and training.