Common Medical Conditions in Equine Neglect Cases
April 27, 2023 – 9:00 am to 11:00 am (Mountain Time) – Virtual
This 2 hour course will give animal services officers, animal welfare professionals, first responders, and criminal investigators essential information regarding equine neglect cases.
Topics Include: Animal husbandry, dental disease, lack of adequate farrier care, wounds and other trauma, and More!
Presenter: Dr. Stacey Whitton DVM
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Registration & payment should be received by April 24th.
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration you have the option to pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments. Payment by credit card includes a 2% processing fee. If you prefer to pay by check, we will invoice you.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- The virtual class is taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held April 27, 2023 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am MOUNTAIN TIME
Date & Time
Online registration is no longer available for this class, please call 303-772-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering.