Animal Welfare in Poultry Investigations: Free Training
December 13, 2023 ‐ Virtual – 9:00am-11:00am MST
The “Animal Welfare in Poultry Investigations” course is designed to equip animal law enforcement officers, Animal Control, Animal Services, the public, and professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to investigate and address potential cases of cruelty, neglect, and violations of animal welfare laws related to poultry. As more individuals keep poultry in their backyards, understanding how to handle such investigations effectively is becoming increasingly important.
Animal Law enforcement is receiving increasing calls and must respond appropriately and efficiently to address concerns and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
Investigating backyard poultry issues can be important for ensuring the health and welfare of the birds, as well as addressing any potential violations of local regulations or animal welfare laws.
This topic is becoming more relevant as more people keep poultry in their backyards for various reasons, including as a source of fresh eggs, meat, or pets.
Poultry investigations can help maintain a balance between people’s desire to raise poultry in their backyards and the need to ensure that this is done in a manner that is safe, responsible, and respectful of local regulations and the well-being of the animals.
The specific rules and regulations related to backyard poultry keeping can vary widely depending on your location, so it’s essential to be aware of and comply with local laws and guidelines when keeping poultry in your backyard.
Register now for our free training!
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Please email us email@example.com with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- Our virtual classes are taken via computer, allowing students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- A computer with a webcam, microphone, and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required, with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- The class will be held on December 13, 2023, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME
Date & Time