Present your Case from the Witness Stand: Lessons for Testifying at Court
February 21, 2024, – 9:00 am to 11:00 am (Mountain Time) – Virtual
Any investigator can go out and collect great evidence in a case; however, the evidence can only be considered credible and reliable if the investigator is considered to be credible and reliable. Not only do you need to develop a comprehensive case , but you must also be able to articulate the facts and the information in a professional and reliable manner. In this class, students will get the opportunity to participate in a “mock trial” where they can experience and understand what its like to be on the stand.
- Courtroom Testimony
- Courtroom Demeanor & Attire
- Testimony Preparation
- How to Handle Cross Examination
- What does the Jury Expect?
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration you have the option to pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments. Payment by credit card includes a 2% processing fee. If you prefer to pay by check, we will invoice you.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- The virtual class is taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class outline will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held February 21, 2024 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am MOUNTAIN TIME
Date & Time