Ritualistic Animal Crimes
January 20, 2023 ‐ Virtual
Voodoo…Santeria…Prank…how do you know?
Learn to identify the elements and differences of ritualistic animal crimes, pranks, etc., and how to safely navigate such scenes in this four hour virtual course. Dr. Charlotte Robinson will shed some light on the potential dangers of alters and markings of the various occult scenes that are not as uncommon as one might think in our nation, as well as some of the signs to look for to keep yourself safe.
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Registration & payment should be received by January 16th, 2023.
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
As a result of pandemic related uncertainties, we are currently not accepting payment at the time of registration. You may bring payment with you to class or send a check through the mail, or you may pay by credit card. Once class attendance meets minimum requirements, invoices will be automatically sent. If you need an invoice in advance, please contact us.
Please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- Our virtual classes are taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held January 20, 2023 from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, with a 30 minute lunch
Date & Time