Ritualistic Animal Crimes
September 6, 2023 ‐ Virtual
Voodoo…Santeria…Prank…how do you know?
We are excited to announce a virtual training by Dr. Charlotte Robinson on identifying and navigating ritualistic animal crimes and other occult scenes. Dr. Robinson will share her expertise on the potential dangers of alters and markings of these scenes that are more common than we think in our nation. She will also provide insights on the differences between ritualistic animal crimes, pranks, and other similar activities.
This training is a must-attend for anyone interested in learning how to stay safe while navigating potentially dangerous situations. Dr.Robinson will outline some of the signs to look for to keep yourself safe and how to report any suspicious activities.
Join us for an informative and enlightening training. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn from an expert in the field!
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Registration & payment should be received by September 5, 2023.
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- Our virtual classes are taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held September 6, 2023 from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, with a 30 minute lunch break.
Date & Time
Online registration is no longer available for this class, please call 303-772-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering.