The Link Between Interpersonal Violence and Animal Abuse
June 7, 2023 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (Mountain Time) – Virtual
This 2 hour course provides animal law enforcement officers, prosecutors, veterinarians, animal welfare professionals, first responders, and criminal investigators the tools necessary to successfully identify and investigate interpersonal violence and crimes of animal cruelty and neglect. This course will review several case studies that involved the investigation of these complex cases.
- Importance of the early recognition of violent behavior
- Connection between domestic violence and animal cruelty
- Stages and justifications associated with violent behavior
- How to help break the cycle by changing lives and attitudes
- Awareness of potential resources available to you when handling animal abuse cases that have a link to domestic violence
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
We are currently accepting payments at the time of registration for our virtual classes. During Registration you have the option to pay by credit card, or request an invoice for check payments. Payment by credit card includes a 2% processing fee. If you prefer to pay by check, we will invoice you.
Please email us, email@example.com, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- The virtual class is taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class will be held June 7, 2023 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm MOUNTAIN TIME ****Class is pending Colorado Bureau of Animal Protection CE approval****
Date & Time
Don't miss out on this class! Although online registration has ended, it may not be too late to join. We encourage you to call 303-772-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering. We look forward to helping you take the next step towards advancing your skills and training.