Understanding Livestock Behavior
February 25, 2023 ‐ Virtual
This two hour virtual training will cover the importance of being able to read the behavior of livestock, different species of livestock, and safe handling of those species. You will learn how to recognize behavior motivators, identify body language indicators, how to work safely around livestock and techniques to use – a solid foundation to take with you as you gain experience with livestock in the future.
Tuition, Registration & Payment
Tuition for this training is $25.00. Registration & payment should be received by February 22nd, 2023.
Training participants will be assessed a 25% fee on any cancellation made two weeks or less prior to class date, no refunds will be issued if the cancellation is made 0-5 days prior to the training. Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and/or credits could be applied to future Code 3 training, please contact us regarding all cancellations.
This is a virtual class and refunds will not be provided for any internet or technology related issues. If issues arise the student may be provided with the option to attend another scheduled training session to complete any instruction missed due to connectivity issues.
As a result of pandemic related uncertainties, we are currently not accepting payment at the time of registration. You may bring payment with you to class or send a check through the mail, or you may pay by credit card. Once class attendance meets minimum requirements, invoices will be automatically sent. If you need an invoice in advance, please contact us.
Please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Details on Virtual Class
- Our virtual classes are taken via computer with the ability for students to interact with each other and the instructors.
- Computer with webcam, microphone and reliable internet access are required for attendance.
- 100% attendance is required with participation options available through the student’s microphone and/or through type-written communications.
- Class materials will be emailed in advance in pdf form – students are expected to download the pdf before the start of class.
- Class will be held February 25, 2023 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME.
Date & Time