Whole Community Strategic Planning
Code 3 is here for your whole community.
Our Whole Community strategic planning branch works with leaders of all facets within the Animal Welfare Profession. Communication and collaboration of known resources in any community is a win-win for everyone involved. Code 3 planners will work with communities to review current resources and procedures, identify resource and partner gaps that need to be addressed, bridge communications between Emergency Management and Animal Welfare Professionals, and offer progressive training and response plans. Whether you are taking initiative in your area to plan for animals in your community or if you are refreshing seasoned Emergency Support Functions; Code 3 leadership is here to support and empower your efforts!
Some ways we can help:
- Community planning reviews (virtual and/or in person)
- Analyze gaps in regional partnerships and review available resources
- Build and help implement training and response plans
- Non-traditional animal programs
- Horsemanship and large animal programs
- Youth outreach programs
- Workshop discussions and Table top exercises